Work on improving Axidian CertiFlow is always in full swing. Since the last publication about the product’s development, there have been a number of major updates. And now we will briefly describe all the significant changes included in releases 4.5 – 4.8:
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 10 and 11 – all set of operations with USB-tokens and smart cards is now supported in the stated browsers.
- Thanks to the introduction of administrators and operators of separate policies, it is possible to fine-tune system access rights.
- Axidian CertiFlow provides devices initialization when leaving the system.
- The optionality feature for shared certificates (pfx) is added.
- Axidian CertiFlow has become capable of working simultaneously with different types of user catalogs.
Try the real power of enhanced Axidian CertiFlow!